You are hereCanada Charity
- Donated $3 million (USD) in medicines to the Republic of Honduras to be used in hospitals, clinics, and orphanage.
- Held their Annual Good Shepherd Christmas Dinner for 400 poor and homeless persons.
- Organized a golf tournament that raised $6,000 (CAD) to help support Ronald McDonald House.
- Conducted a mercy mission trip to the rural villages of the Dominican Republic to distribute medical supplies.
- Continued to support the residents of Norwood Nursing Hom through outings to sporting events, concerts, and a Bar-B-Q.
- Provided financial support towards the erection of a memorial to fallen soldiers at Camp Borden in Ontario.
- Provided assistance to the Muskoka and Welland Hospitals, as well as the Massey Home for Unwed Mothers, Whitby Psychiatric Hospital, and senior citizen homes.